Download the same test in Hindi
1. When did the ruler of Kashmir Hari Singh sign the instrument of accession?
(a)24 oct 1946 (b) 26 oct 1947
(c)26oct 1946 (d)24 Oct 1947
2. Under which act was the Governor General of Bengal named as the Governor of India?
(a) Charter act 1833 (b) Charter act 1813
(c)Charter act 1853 (d) GOI Act 1858
3. Under which act was the office of Secretary of State constituted?
(a) Charter act 1813 (b) Indian council Act1861
(c)GOI Act 1858 (d) GOI Act 1935
4. The British left their title under the Indian Independence Act 1947.
(a) Emperor of India (b) Emperor of Federal India
(c)Emperor of British India (d) None of these
5. The total time and session of the Constituent Assembly took place in framing the constitution.
(a)11 Session, 2 years, 5 month,18 Days
(B) 11 Session, 2 years, 10 month, 28 Days
(C) 11 Session, 2 years, 11 month, 18 Days
(d) 11 Session, 2 years, 11month, 28 Days
6. On 11 December 1946, the Constituent Assembly elected the Deputy Chairman of the Constituent Assembly-
(a)DrRajendra Prasad (b) SachitanandSinha
(c)BN Rao (d) HCMukharjee
7. When was the Battle of Plassey held?
(a)23July1758 (b) 22June1757
8. Who was the Nawab of Awadh during the battle of Buxar?
(a)Shah Alam 2nd (b)Shuja-Ud-Daula
(c)Shah Alam 1st (d)None of these
9. Who was the Prime Minister of Britain at the time of Regulating Act of 1773?
(a)Lord Steven (b) Lord West
(c)Lord Curzon (d) Lord North
10. Under which act were Christian evangelists permitted to spread their religion?
(a) Charter act 1813 (b) Charter act 1833
(c) Charter act 1793 (d) Indian council act 1861
11. Who was the first Viceroy of India?
(a)Warren Hastings (b) Lord Curzon
(c) Lord Canning (d)Lord Mountbatten
12. Who was the first Viceroy of India Who nominated three Indians to his Legislative Council for the first time in 1862?
(a)Lord stainley (b) Lord Canning
(c) Warren Hastings (d)Lord Curzon
13. Dr.JohnMathai was associated with which department in the first cabinet of independent India?
(a)Defence (b) Education
(c)Industry and Supplies (d)Rail and Transport
14. Full Form of PEPSU is?
(a)Punjab and eastern Patiyala state union
(b)Punjab and eastern Punjab state union
(c) Patiyala and eastern Punjab state unity
(d)Patiyala and eastern Punjab state union
15. Under which the petition filed in the UN by Prime Minister Nehru on the issue of Kashmir?
(a)Clause9 (b) Clause8
(c)Clause16 (d) Clause6
16. What was the name given to the military action in Hyderabad Held in 1948?
(a) Operation raith of God (b) Operation Hyderabad
(c) Operation Polo/Caterpillar (d) Operation Vijay
17. With which state does AASU belong?
(a)Assam (b) Arunachal Pradesh
(c)Andra Pradesh (d) None of these
18. Which Indian Prime Minister amended the Act of 1955 to present the OIC card?
(a)Rajeev Gandhi (b)AtalBihari Vajpayee
(c) Narsimharao (d) NarendraModi
19. Under which act the Central Legislative Council was expanded from 16 to 60 members?
(a)ACT OF 1919 (b)ACT OF 1909
(c)ACT OF 1892 (d)ACT OF 1861
20. Hilton young commission is related to?
(a) Establishment of PSC (b) Establishment of Supreme court
(c)Establishment of RBI (d) Establishment of Federal Court
21. Which commission submitted the report of military action on Hyderabad in 1948?
(a)Bahmania Commission (b)Sundarlal commission
(c) SurendraLal Commission (d)None of these
22. Who was the Viceroy of India at the time of the 1909 ACT?
(a)Lord Canning (b) Lord Macaulay
(c) Philip Fransis (d)Lord Minto
23. Lee commission is related to?
(c) RAILWAY (d) DEFENCE
24. When did the last session of the constitution take place?
(a)24 NOV 1949 (b)26NOV1949
(c)24JAN 1950 (d)26JAN 1950
25. What was the total number of members in the Constituent Assembly?
ANSWERS - 1(b), 2(a), 3(c), 4(a) 5(c) , 6(d), 7(d), 8(b), 9(d), 10(c), 11(c), 12(b) , 13(d)
14(d), 15(d) , 16(b), 17(c), 18(a), 19(b), 20(c), 21(b), 22 (d), 23(a), 24(c), 25(b)