Dowmload Same Quiz In Hindi
1. Which among the following is NOT authored by Malik Mohammed Zayasi _____
(a) Padmavat (b) Akharavat
(c) AkhiriKalam (d) Gul - e – Nagma
2. Aurangzeb was an expert in playing which music instrument?
(a) Sitar (b) Flute
(c) Veena (d) Nagara
3. The king of which south Indian dynasty sent his representative to Roman empire in 26 A.D.
(a) Chola (b) Chera
(c) Pandya (d) Chalukaya
4. Which among the following is not correctly matched –
(a) Tomb of Shershah - Sasaram
(b) Tomb of Humayaun- Delhi
(c) JehangiriMahal - Burhanpur
(d) BulandDarwaza - FatehpurSikri
5. Which southern kingdom was not annexed by AllauddinKhilji-
(a) Warangal (b) Dwarsamudra
(c) Madura (d) Odisha
6.AlauddinKhalji captured the Delhi throne after securing fabulous wealth from-
(a) Chanderi (b) Gujarat
(c) Deogiri (d) Madurai
7. Who was called "Barid" during the Balban time period.
(a) Spies (b) Nobles
(c) Soldier (d) Military generd
8.In "Babarnama" Babur Stated the Seven kingdoms of Hindus and Muslims in india they were –
(a) 1 Hindi, 6 Muslim Kings (b) 5 Muslim and 2 Hindu
(c) All Muslim Kings (d) 3 Hindu and 4 Muslim.
9. The main achievement of Ibrahim Lodi was?
(a) removal of Afghan rich nobles from kingdom.
(b) Development of Lodi kingdom
(c) He captured the Gwalior Kingdom
(d) He defeated RanaSangha
10. When did Humayun recaptured his throne of Delhi –
(a) 25 August, 1555 (b) 29 March, 1555
(c) 20 July, 1555 (d) 18 February, 1555
11. Who was the Peshwa during the third Battle of Panipat–
(a) BalajiBajirao (b) Madhavrao
(c) BalajiVishwanath (d) Bajirao I
12. The second Anglo Maysore war came to an end with the agreement known as ____
(a) Madras agreement (b) Treaty of Mangalore
(c) Treaty of Srirangpatnam (d) Agreement of Purandhar
13. The third Battle of Panipat between AhmadshahAbdali and Maratha was fought on ___
(a) 14 January, 1761 (b) 23 June, 1761
(c) 14 June, 1761 (d) 23 Oct. 1761
14. Who established Ahmadabad textile labour Association ______
(a) Mahatma Gandhi (b) SardarVallabhbhai Patel
(c) N.M. Joshi (d) J. B. Kriplani
15.Who was the longest Mughal emperor after the death of Aurangzeb?
(a) Mohammed Shah (b) Bahadur Shah Zafar
(c) FarrukShiyar (d) Bahadur Shah
16. Which Arab travellers visited India during the reign of MihirBhoja.
(a) Sulaimaan (b) Al - Beruni
(c) Firdausi (d) Ibn – Batuta
17. Abdul Razzaq (Persian Travellers) visutedindian in the vijaynagar kingdom during the rule of –
(a) Devaraya - I (b) Devaraya – II
(c) Krishnadevraya (d) Achyudev Ray
18.Why Mahmud went through the Rann of Kutch after plundering Somnath?
(a) Because the king BhojaParmar had obstructed the usual route
(b) The army had forgotten the real path/route
(c) He went thought the real path only
(d) Because it was small route.
19.The term "Adali" during Sultanate Period was associated with-
(a) Judicial Officer (b) Revenue Officer
(c) Market Controller (d) A type of Coin
20. The treaty of Salbai was created in _______
(a) 1782 (b) 1790
(c) 1776 (d) 1762
21. "Diwan - e - Amir - Kohi" was associated with which department in Sultanate period –
(a) Military (b) Revenue
(c) Agriculture (d) Entertainment
22. The "Battle of Plassey" ground is located in which Indian state?
(a) Bihar (b) Andhra Pradesh
(c) Odisha (d) West Benga
23. Where did the traveller IbnBatuta come from?
(a) Morocco (b) Persia
(c) Turkey (d) Central Asia
24. KhiljiSultants of Delhi were-
(a) Mangols (b) Afgans
(c) Turks (d) A Jat tribe
25. The Lodi dynsty was founded by –
(a) Ibrahim Lodi (b) Sikandar Lodi
(c) Bahlol Lodi (d) Khizr Khan
Answer - 1-(d) , 2-(c), 3-(c) , 4-(c), 5-(d), 6-(c) , 7-(a), 8-(b), 9-(c), 10-(c), 11-(a) , 12-(b), 13-(a), 14-(a),
15-(a), 16-(a), 17-(b), 18-(a), 19-(d), 20-(a), 21-(c), 22-(d), 23-(a), 24-(c), 25-(c)